Deciding to make a move?
It’s a big decision, and often the best decision you could make for yourself or a loved one!
Introducing a Unique Elder Care Experience
A real home designed with Wellness & Elder Living in mind. Our environments at Silverbell Homestead are critical in initiating a desire to thrive and live independently. We used research data and incorporated this information into our architectural design. During the day, a full-time trained care-partner takes care of all daily needs you may have, while activities and visitors keep you active and empowered to stay connected and engaged. At night, trained and certified care-partners are awake and ready to support your needs. Your senior years can be filled with exploring new hobbies, sharing your talents or just settling in for a meditative moment or conversation with friends.
- 1:6 caregiver ratio
- Virus, mold allergen air filtration
- Circadian lighting system/practices
- Monitored security camera’s
- Open, adaptable floor plan
- Wireless necklace pendant and bedside call buttons for immediate care partner response
- No step entries all one level floors
- Lever style door handles that lock
- Motion lights under the bed
- Keypad entries on all doors
- Night-lighting that’s soft and supportive
- Farm-to-table meals and snacks cooked by a Master Chef
- Plants and gardening
- Relaxation room(s) with aroma & sound therapy
- Color palate chosen with mood sensitivities in mind
- Large windows for natural lighting
- Easy to use communication devices to stay connected with family and friends
- Activities designed with residence guidance and requests
- Surrounded by nature, open meadows, mountain views and wooded walks
- Private suites with bathroom
- Variety of physical exercise and memory aides
- Medication reminders/support
- After school program
- Outdoor gardens and seating areas
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry assistance
- Community programs to stay engage
Once your health and well-being are ensured, you can participate in your life in a new, vibrant community. Assisted living for elderly individuals provides a homey touch. It’s not exactly in-home senior care, but it is elder care in a real home. This new way of life offers affordable, enhanced living services that are customized for your individual needs and available for everyone.
With a Focus on
Mindful Living & Holistic Care
Silverbell Homestead strives to be senior care providers who are:
- Socially interactive with the community with an after-school program that promotes multi-generational stimulation.
- Locally sourced for food and fun. Nutrition for the body, mind and soul.
- Ecologically sustainable for living that respects life, dignity and compassion.
Come join a community that welcomes you.
New Ideas in Senior Care Options
The current models are failing most seniors, as seen by poor conditions at overcrowded nursing homes and elder care facilities with low staff ratios. These conditions are only going to worsen as the aging population — those older than 60 — increase by more than two-thirds by the year 2035.
When the old paradigm breaks down, something new has to take its place. It’s going to take a senior living communities like Silverbell Homestead to create solutions that are:
- Well resourced with personal care services
- Elder centered
- Community minded
- Socially interactive
Every effort is made to build a safe, stimulating environment for assisted living. Healthy self-care, good nutrition and invigorating companions can increase your quality of life, no matter what your age.