Not just a great place to live, but also
Place to Work
Silverbell Homestead was created to provide exceptional service and amenities in the comforts of a 12-bedroom home. Our business model supports a specialized 6:1 resident to care partner ratio. A culture that fosters family values, support and compassion.
Our team members are our greatest resource. We are building a first-class staff that is focused on providing exceptional experiences to our residents and their families. We believe in developing an empowered, self-directed approach with-in each care team. You are not alone in this journey. On-going training and benefits will encourage growth, learning and well-being.
Does this sound like a family you want to be a part of? Join us today as we are excited to meet energetic people who are excited to share our vision and grow with us.
“Choose a job that you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”
CARE PARTNER – Med Tech/CNA
Responsibilities12 Hour Day And Night Shifts Available.
- Cue and oversee the self-administration of medications by residents.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility.
- Assist with personal laundry for residents as scheduled on the care plan.
- Conduct activities as directed and assigned by Navigator.
- Assist in serving meals during mealtimes. Cooking skills a plus.
- Clean residents’ room as outlined in the care plan, and clean common areas as needed.
- Promotes teamwork & positivity.
- Provides positive customer service
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Navigators.
- CNA, PCA, HHA certification
- Medication Aide Certification (a plus)
- First Aid and CPR Certification within first 60 days of employment.
- 2 + years of experience or interest in working with older adults
- Excellent Customer Service
- High school diploma or GED, with reading, comprehension and writing ability at 12th-grade level or higher